The National Automobile Dealers Association
8400 Westpark Drive
Tysons, VA 22102 (map)
800.252.6232 (toll free)
More than 25,000 new-car and -truck dealers and their managers, as well as dealers from over 30 countries, auto industry executives and exhibitor staff typically attend the NADA/ATD Convention & Expo each year.
A membership in NADA or ATD is open to any new-car and -truck dealership holding a sales and service franchise.
- Represents all franchised new-car dealers — domestic and import — on Capitol Hill, federal agencies, media and general public,
- Provides education and guidance on regulatory matters,
- Represents dealers interests with automobile and truck manufacturers,
- Develops research data on the retail automobile industry,
- Offers extensive training programs to improve dealership business operations, sales and service practices via NADA University,
- Operates a charitable foundation that distributes funds donated by dealers and friends to emergency/medical and educational organizations and private-sector colleges and universities,