NADA members: To register and secure housing, your NADA Company Member ID is needed. It can be found on your dues invoice. If you cannot locate it, contact NADA at 800.557.6232. Important Registration Policies
Registration Changes and Cancellation Policies
- Spouse/relatives who plan to attend workshops must register as a dealership manager. Only one (1) spouse/relative badge per registered dealer or manager. An Allied Industry guest must register in one of the Allied Industry categories.
- Allied Industry personnel may not register as a dealer or manager.
- Workshop content is designed for dealers and managers.
- The NADA100 Carnival is only included for NADA/ATD members, International affiliates and spouse/relative. Non-members are required to purchase a ticket. Due to limited space, Allied Industry are not eligible to purchase a ticket.
- Children over 18 must register for the Convention. If they would like to attend workshops, they will need to register as dealership manager.
- Children under age 18 have access to the Expo Hall only when accompanied by an adult.
- After Jan. 20, 2017, 5pm ET, you must register online or on-site at the convention.
Send written request of a registration change or cancellation to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone. All written cancellations must be received by Dec.19, 2016, in order to receive a refund. A $35 processing fee applies to each individual cancellation. Cancellations after Dec.19 will not receive a refund (no exceptions).
Optional ticket events are non-refundable. Refunds are only available when an attendee must cancel his/her main registration for the 2017 NADA Convention & Expo. Housing Information
Deadline for Hotel Reservations: Jan. 11, 2017, 5pm ET
- Hotel availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must be registered for the Convention in order to reserve a hotel room. There is a limit of one (1) room per registered attendee.
- The Hilton Riverside and Windsor Court will serve as the headquarter hotels for the 2017 NADA Convention & Expo.
- NADA offers complimentary shuttle service to and from hotels in the NADA block and the convention center.
To guarantee your reservation, a valid credit card is required at the time of online booking or when your housing form is submitted. In January 2017, the hotel will charge the first night’s room and tax to the credit card provided. Fax or mail submissions will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis until the hotel is sold out, at which time an alternate hotel will be assigned. For this reason, a minimum of three different hotel choices must be submitted w/ your fax/email registration.
Declined Credit Card or Missing Credit Card Guarantee
Registration housing forms received with a declined or missing credit card guarantee will receive an email request for valid credit card information. This info must be received by the date indicated, or the hotel reservation will be canceled.
NADA/Experient is the only authorized housing provider for NADA and is partnered with the convention city hotels to provide exclusive discounted rates for attendees. Reservations for the NADA Convention & Expo are only arranged through the NADA/Experient website or by calling 800.974.3084. Unauthorized housing providers claiming to be associated with NADA may
contact you to solicit “special offer” hotel reservations and/or request non-refundable deposits. If you have received unauthorized solicitations or have any concerns, contact
Housing Changes and Cancellation Policies
Send your requests to
by 5pm ET, Jan. 11, 2017. Changes cannot be accepted to your NADA or hotel reservation(s) during the reservation process, Jan. 12-17, 2017.
Contact the hotel directly, beginning Jan. 17, 2017, to cancel or make changes to your reservation. Check with your designated hotel regarding their cancellation policy. Most hotels require 72 hours notice prior to arrival date. If cancellation policies are met, you will receive a full deposit refund within 7-10 business days.